Sunday, June 9, 2013

Birds Ate My Face

wilddamsel: watermelon popsicle



wilddamsel:

watermelon popsicle

Photo



Photo















Photo



vanillish: top of the mornin to ya



vanillish:

top of the mornin to ya

Photo













Photo



zitterberg: Yukari Masuike


Sleep Down


Surge of Fur

zitterberg:

Yukari Masuike

andrewscoot: au where hannibal has a cockney accent



andrewscoot:

au where hannibal has a cockney accent

Photo



shutupaubrey: my sister is so baked and i saw her in the living room holding a mini coke and...

shutupaubrey:

my sister is so baked and i saw her in the living room holding a mini coke and laughing hysterically and i was like "are you laughing because that coke is small" and she nodded her head 

Zodiac + handwriting



Zodiac + handwriting

hey sexy what's up

My dick

marlodjur: I just wanted everyone to know that in Europe, Cool...



marlodjur:

I just wanted everyone to know that in Europe, Cool Ranch chips are called Cool American.

Except in the UK where they're called Cool Original…

Re Soderburgh. I think way back in the 90s he said something like his filmmaking philosophy was "one for them, one for me" - in other words he makes an uncomplicated, unchallenging film he knows will do well to get him good standing with a studio and make money, then he uses that money and position to make a more artistically-focussed, smaller film that is more the sort of film he wants to make. He tries to play the system. If that helps you figure him out at all?

That does make a bit more sense, I had no idea how he went from things like Contagion and Side Effects to this new one, Behind The Candelabra or something, because I just… I mean fjiowcz.

But yes this does enlighten me somewhat, thank you :D

ayoungsummersyouth: Moonrise Kingdom (2012)



ayoungsummersyouth:

Moonrise Kingdom (2012)

HE EVEN DID THAT FILM WITH SASHA GRAY THE GIRLFRIEND EXPERIENCE AND OCEANS 11, 12 AND 13 AND THEN HE...

HE EVEN DID THAT FILM WITH SASHA GRAY THE GIRLFRIEND EXPERIENCE AND OCEANS 11, 12 AND 13 AND THEN HE MADE MAGIC MIKE AND I VJEIGPNJE

I think about Steven Soderbergh’s films and I just… can’t figure the dude out.

I think about Steven Soderbergh’s films and I just…

can’t figure the dude out.

mattap0sprime: xtofux: buzzfeedanimals: Is there anything...







mattap0sprime:

xtofux:

buzzfeedanimals:

Is there anything sweeter than a dog with a mustache?

Probably not.

Oh.

OMG!

Watching Funhouse on challenge and this guys team mate refused to high five him omg the shade

Watching Funhouse on challenge and this guys team mate refused to high five him omg the shade

No comments:

Post a Comment