Thursday, June 6, 2013

Untitled

"Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, and a tragedy for the..."

"Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, and a tragedy for the poor."

- Sholom Aleichem (via onlinecounsellingcollege)

fuckedontheinside: Real Friends - Late Nights In My Car



fuckedontheinside:

Real Friends - Late Nights In My Car

Photo



Photo



do you ever just want to go outside in the middle of the night and walk around and not actually do...

do you ever just want to go outside in the middle of the night and walk around and not actually do anything just observe and think and stuff

Send me a color

meruetta:

Scarlet - I like you.

Teal - I'd date you.

Red - I love you

Pink - I could stay on your tumblr the whole day.

Yellow - You're amazing.

Purple - I miss you.

Blue - I want to meet you.

Lilac - You're cool.

Brown - I don't like you.

Green - I like your tumblr.

Black - I hate you

White - Delete your tumblr.

Lavender - give me your mortal soul

Photo



Photo



just-another-man: REBLOG AND SEE IF YOU GET A COLOR. PURPLE: I...



just-another-man:

REBLOG AND SEE IF YOU GET A COLOR.

PURPLEI don't talk to you but I really love your blog.

YELLOWI wish we were friends in real life.

RED:  (make your own for red)

GREYI wish we talk more and being friend

TURQUOISE: I would hug you if we're met

PINKI love your blog it's one of my favorite

TEALYou annoy me at times.

BLUEYou are my tumblr crush.

ORANGEI don't like your blog.

WHITEMARRY ME PLEASE.

GREENI think you're cute.

CORAL: You should give more promos

BLACKI would date you

BROWNI don't like you.

Yeah so it seems I've pissed all of you off some how and you want no contact with me even if I contact you but you still like the shit I reblog =/ but for the few that never or maybe do want to talk to me, maybe? ='(

See what your followers think of you.

Black: I would date you.
Green: I think you're cute.
Blue: You are my tumblr crush.
Grey: I wish you would notice me.
Purple: I don't talk to you but I really love your blog.
Teal: We have a lot in common.
Yellow: FUCK ME, LET'S FUCK.
Orange: I don't like your blog.
Brown: I don't like you.
Pink: I think you are unattractive.
Red: I hate you with a burning passion.
White: Marry me.

Photo



Photo



music101011: Can't fucking sleep

music101011:

Can't fucking sleep

dietcoc-aine: Yes



dietcoc-aine:

Yes

exhaledoom: The Wonder Years - Don't Let Me Cave In



exhaledoom:

The Wonder Years - Don't Let Me Cave In

Photo



kellyanneroy: enough | Tumblr sur @weheartit.com -...



kellyanneroy:

enough | Tumblr sur @weheartit.com - http://whrt.it/ZTZxLR

Photo



senuiq: in michigan we don't say 'i love you.' we don't say anything at all. it is too cold to...

senuiq:

in michigan we don't say 'i love you.' we don't say anything at all. it is too cold to talk. now it is too wet to talk. now it is too hot to talk. now it is cold again.

Reblog if tattoos are a major turn on for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment