Thursday, June 6, 2013

oceans.

"An entire sea of water can't sink a ship unless it gets inside the ship. Similarly, the negativity..."

"An entire sea of water can't sink a ship unless it gets inside the ship. Similarly, the negativity of the world can't put you down unless you allow it to get inside you."

- Goi Nasu (via perfect)

Photo



a-ckleholic: gtaire: r u ever scared to walk past a group of teenagers even though you are also a...

a-ckleholic:

gtaire:

r u ever scared to walk past a group of teenagers even though you are also a teenager

r u ever scared to walk past a group of people even though you are also a people

i wanna live in an cozy apartment where it rains a lot and it snows and i live near a coffee shop...

i wanna live in an cozy apartment where it rains a lot and it snows and i live near a coffee shop and read books all the time and fall in love with someone

style-fad: my 6 year old brother has been crying for the past 20 minutes because my parents didn't...

style-fad:

my 6 year old brother has been crying for the past 20 minutes because my parents didn't invite him to their wedding 19 years ago

Photo



Photo



plasmatics-life: Pine Forest Road ~ By Walltor



plasmatics-life:

Pine Forest Road ~ By Walltor

thefrayofeveryday: We started recording our 4th record.



thefrayofeveryday:

We started recording our 4th record.

ethereo: (by arbabi)



ethereo:

(by arbabi)

reduc-e: unvalids: there is nothing quite like swimming while...



reduc-e:

unvalids:

there is nothing quite like swimming while it rains.

.

Photo



Photo



Photo



condommodel: Dave Matthews Band // Crash Into Me 



condommodel:

Dave Matthews Band // Crash Into Me 

aquaticwonder: Swell



aquaticwonder:

Swell

ernbarassing: If one of my favorite singers crowd surfed at a concert I would just carry them away...

ernbarassing:

If one of my favorite singers crowd surfed at a concert I would just carry them away to my house

Leave a word, any word, inside my ask box, and I will tell you a fact about myself relating to that word.

garlic-breadgasm: I can hear my brother have sex with his girlfriend next door and there is just a...

garlic-breadgasm:

I can hear my brother have sex with his girlfriend next door and there is just a lot of bed creaking and I just heard her say 'Are you even trying?' and I laughed so hard my brother came into the room to tell me to fuck off

Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment