Sunday, June 9, 2013

Sabrina Dacos

Elasticity



Elasticity

Have you ever considered get ur pussy/clit or tits pierced? Could you post more photos of ur juicy butthole! <3 you sweetie. Kind regards; El Pajero from Brazil!

Yes I have considered getting pierced but I'm kind of scared of possible infections

On May 26th you posted an image of yourself nude or near nude in public. Does that excite you? Will we see more?

Yes I'd love to take more but it's not easy

Can you shave please!!

Yes :)

Slide to unlock



Slide to unlock

Have you ever been in an orgy???

No, never.  What kind of girl do you think I am?! :)

are you farting in tripod pic?

Everybody knows girls don't fart ;)

…well maybe sometimes :P

You are an extraordinary woman.

<3

Do you ever grow out your armpit hair?

No I usually don't

What do u think of tumblr being sold?

I'm afraid it might change, and not for the better!

Tripod



Tripod

Where do you take the photos? your home or it's other place.

The indoor shots usually at home, the outdoor ones in many different places…

Why don´t you upload a video from you?

Eventually I think I will, even though I'm afraid I won't be very good at it…

Do you actually like smaller penises, or were you being facetious? If you really do prefer them, why?

I actually do, I find them aesthetically more appealing

Mashed or baked potatoes ?

Mashed!

Poon "Tan"



Poon "Tan"

Your vagina looks like beef jerky and your boobs are deflated lmao

Seriously?! First my boobs, now even my vagina is ugly???

So how do you feel about black guys?

Depends on the guy… I don't care if you're black, white or green :)

Do you make love often?

No, unfortunately it's been a while

How do you synchronize your peeing and the shot ? Congratulations for your work.

it's pretty easy 10 seconds is a lot of time and I can always stop and start again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment