Sunday, June 9, 2013

Untitled

When my next door neighbor asked me to walk his bitch while he...



When my next door neighbor asked me to walk his bitch while he was out of town . I thought he ment his dog .

all-gagged-bondage: all-gagged-bondage.tumblr.com: Girls gagged...



all-gagged-bondage:

all-gagged-bondage.tumblr.com: Girls gagged in bondage

Now we are going to find out if those boobs are real or not. Let start with the extra long needles.

daddymike976: They do, don't they? My little girl (wife) sure...



daddymike976:

They do, don't they?

My little girl (wife) sure does.

The best way to make a perfect wife into a total slut . Fuckem...



The best way to make a perfect wife into a total slut . Fuckem from behind and make them want you to fuck them harder.

all-gagged-bondage: all-gagged-bondage.tumblr.com: Girls gagged...



all-gagged-bondage:

all-gagged-bondage.tumblr.com: Girls gagged in bondage

Oh honey I forgot to tell you as I was strapping you up your mother coming to see you in a few mins . Won't she be surpised .

leather-and-steel: winnipeg-gurl69: wish i was in her...



leather-and-steel:

winnipeg-gurl69:

wish i was in her place

Someone went to a lot of trouble to make this awesome toy.  Can't thank them enough for the ingenuity.

Its given : bloody hell : a whole new meaning .

dickbeetahsbooties: big butt. For some reason Sir-Mix-Alots...



dickbeetahsbooties:

big butt.

For some reason Sir-Mix-Alots song is now stuck in my head

I told her that if I feel your teeth on my dick during a bj , I...



I told her that if I feel your teeth on my dick during a bj , I will show you what it feels like. Bitch didn't believe me .

I bet you she wished she never said "please put your wood...



I bet you she wished she never said "please put your wood between my legs" to me .

Ones for pissing , ones for shitting . But can you guess which...



Ones for pissing , ones for shitting . But can you guess which ones which?

menaresuperiorwomenareinferior: sexymisogyny: Happily knows...



menaresuperiorwomenareinferior:

sexymisogyny:

Happily knows its place

Just a mindless object

My wife once ask me to make her a table. Ok I said and in two mins of strapping I made her a table.

all-gagged-bondage: all-gagged-bondage.tumblr.com: Girls gagged...



all-gagged-bondage:

all-gagged-bondage.tumblr.com: Girls gagged in bondage

Not everything caught on a hook came from the sea

misfitxmisfitx:   misfitxmisfitx APPROVED   Look what I...



misfitxmisfitx:

 

misfitxmisfitx APPROVED

 

Look what I caught in my net while fishing

Two words : holy painslut



Two words : holy painslut

Photo



Photo



I knew i was in trouble pulling up the driveway from work he was...



I knew i was in trouble pulling up the driveway from work he was waiting at the door with a angry look . I had no time to shut the car off before he dragged me around to the back yard tied me up and told me he will be back to punish me later . What did i do ? and dam these heels hurt .

Woman can't breath can't scream her orgasm.



Woman can't breath can't scream her orgasm.

enlargedtoshowdetail: (via Red Shoes by *srefislimited on...



enlargedtoshowdetail:

(via Red Shoes by *srefislimited on deviantART)

Look at that, red shoes and white ass . Me personally I like white shoes and RED ass

Love it when I have access to all her holes



Love it when I have access to all her holes

No comments:

Post a Comment