Thursday, June 6, 2013

I'm Only I

applestickeronadsi: gallifreyan-and-not-ginger: tensparent :...





applestickeronadsi:

gallifreyan-and-not-ginger:

tensparent : : 7/?

this one is semi-transparent and his suit colour changes with the colour of your blog (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

ooo he looks good in black! <3 *sigh*

When I was 11 I was eating a lot of grapes after school and I accidentally got a whole one stuck in...

When I was 11 I was eating a lot of grapes after school and I accidentally got a whole one stuck in my throat so I went into the other room to ask my sister to help me. I couldn’t speak obviously to I make these wild gestures to my neck and my face and she just turns to be and goes

“Stop faking you jackass.”

And that’s the story of how I almost died.

holydestruction: fangirlandproudofit: I think a lot of people...



holydestruction:

fangirlandproudofit:

I think a lot of people on Tumblr need to see this.

Watch it.

Watch it.

Watch it.

  1. Watch it.
  2. Watch it.
  3. Watch it.
  • Just fucking watch it.

ladyw1nter: eaddymays: odfreys: i couldn't help...



ladyw1nter:

eaddymays:

odfreys:

i couldn't help myself

funny because true

suitelifeofdeanandcas: #BECAUSE YOU DESERVE TO HAVE THIS ON...



suitelifeofdeanandcas:

#BECAUSE YOU DESERVE TO HAVE THIS ON YOUR DASH

buttlicked: you never realize how pointless this website is until you try to describe it to...

buttlicked:

you never realize how pointless this website is until you try to describe it to someone

greatwhiteprivilege: do u ever realize how ugly u really are and it just ruins ur day

greatwhiteprivilege:

do u ever realize how ugly u really are and it just ruins ur day

bitchitrice: derych: brucefuckingbanner: mishasminions: RELEV...





bitchitrice:

derych:

brucefuckingbanner:

mishasminions:

RELEVANT TO HUMANITY

Relevant to tumblr.

Relevant to existence.

screams this from the top of the matterhorn

derpspock: thisgamecheats: nicolashalden: bakerstreetbat: i want the alarms on the Enterprise...

derpspock:

thisgamecheats:

nicolashalden:

bakerstreetbat:

image

i want the alarms on the Enterprise to go off
and everyone runs out in their pajamas
and Chekov runs out in these pajamas
ohmygodleavemeheretodie

image

image

space dog pillow pet

im done. leave me to die.

Chekov. 

colethewolf: qhuinn: lonewolfed: (CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT OR...





colethewolf:

qhuinn:

lonewolfed:

(CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT OR NOT, SOMEONE SURE STILL KNOWS HOW TO MAKE AN ENTRANCE)

Talking about character development… Top gif, we have a cocky and 'I'm the Alpha' Derek. Bottom gif, though. He looks broken. And sad. And it's killing me slowly.

He's gone. We've lost Derek. He's stopped trying to make a difference because everything backfires in his face. He's done and now it's like he's just waiting to die. 

readmor: IM LAUGHIGN SO AHRD OH MY GOD



readmor:

IM LAUGHIGN SO AHRD OH MY GOD

odetoabird: cumber-bitches: cazastrophic: cumber-bitches: how come nobody got pregnant at...

odetoabird:

cumber-bitches:

cazastrophic:

cumber-bitches:

how come nobody got pregnant at hogwarts? i mean come on, surely there was some unprotected hanky panky going on there.

Wizardry.

ahh, makes sense. 

fetus deletus

merlin-willcome-withme: the-vashta-nerada: have you ever cried over a character i don't mean in...

merlin-willcome-withme:

the-vashta-nerada:

have you ever cried over a character

i don't mean in the way a lot of people say like "OMG ALL MY FEELS MY CREYS"

no

i mean

have you ever felt such emotion towards a character that you just cried

because you wanted to be with them and help them and make them feel better

because they've helped you so much but you can never do the same for them

image

Photo



Photo





glitterweave: what th efuck 



glitterweave:

what th efuck 

Where are all my followers at?

Where are all my followers at?

virska: shaggy2pope: most people dont appreciate the amount of followers they have until they...

virska:

shaggy2pope:

most people dont appreciate the amount of followers they have until they imagine that number standing in a crowd staring at them on a stage and knowing that anything you do or dont say could make more come or make them go

so if you think 100 followers isnt a lot then youre not thinking hard enough

I can start a fucking revolution

Photo



vulcan-romulan-hybrid: This is a gif that should be in...



vulcan-romulan-hybrid:

This is a gif that should be in every Trekkie's blog 

No comments:

Post a Comment