Friday, June 7, 2013

Goodbye, Norma Jeane. ♥

Photo



collectingmarilyn: Just posted this quote :]



collectingmarilyn:

Just posted this quote :]

My favorite photo of Marilyn. <3 She was at the epitome of...



My favorite photo of Marilyn. <3

She was at the epitome of her glamour and sex appeal here.

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



















Photo



Photo









Photo



Photo













Photo



Marilyn in fact did not say this! The picture however is one of...



Marilyn in fact did not say this! The picture however is one of my favorites so I reblogged it. :)

alwaysmarilynmonroe: Lauren and Marilyn at the How To Marry A...



alwaysmarilynmonroe:

Lauren and Marilyn at the How To Marry A Millionaire Premier :)

I LOVE the way Marilyn looked at this premiere. Her hair and her dress are to die for!

Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment