Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Princex Misdreavus

makeuploversunite: Who needs sleep when you got under eye concealer know wut I'm sayinn'

makeuploversunite:

Who needs sleep when you got under eye concealer know wut I'm sayinn'

makes endless grilled cheese at midnight

makes endless grilled cheese at midnight

Photo



agender-unicorn replied to your post: Followed for the sex work posts, stayed for the cute cat and...

moe

what have you never seen a cat moe before do u even cat

Followed for the sex work posts, stayed for the cute cat and the cute human.

close!

im a cat

meow

see

moe

i fit right in

meow

soychorizo: I fucking love makeup it makes me feel cute when I'm having a bad self-esteem day you...

soychorizo:

I fucking love makeup

it makes me feel cute when I'm having a bad self-esteem day

you can do so many different things with it and it's fun figuring out what works for you and what doesn't

screw anyone who thinks it's ~shallow~ to like makeup (◕‿◕✿)

makeup has been the best thing for me omg its helped me with my depressive episodes more than anything

i first followed you because you posted about sex work a lot and it was something i was uneducated about and thought it'd be good to hear from actual sex workers. so. came for the sex work chat, stayed for the dinosaurs and the rad babe

i feel this is a common experience 

i used to be big on social issue blogging now i just dino selfie all day

Your most recent pictures with your cat are the cutest thing ever :3

thank you so much!!

im currently mad at him because he wanted me to pet him so i did but he changed his mind and cut my hand open instead

I'm here because you are awesome and charming and lovely and I think you are a really great person

Thanks!! I want to explain more about what I meant with that post when I'm not on my phone and its not three thirty am

I am now paranoid about my number of followers because I am convinced you all are here to laugh at...

I am now paranoid about my number of followers because I am convinced you all are here to laugh at me

"Some people turn sad awfully young. No special reason, it seems, but they seem almost to be born..."

"Some people turn sad awfully young. No special reason, it seems, but they seem almost to be born that way. They bruise easier, tire faster, cry quicker, remember longer and, as I say, get sadder younger than anyone else in the world. I know, for I'm one of them."

- Ray BradburyDandelion Wine (via doushiyou-)

You are awesome and wonderful and should NEVER apologize for that.

Thank you love

I have to be up for work in three and a half hours at this point its just easier to stay awake

I have to be up for work in three and a half hours at this point its just easier to stay awake

I’m sorry to everyone I am so awful and freakish

I’m sorry to everyone I am so awful and freakish

idk like i could talk to people about my abuse all i want but most of them go to bed at night and...

idk like i could talk to people about my abuse all i want but most of them go to bed at night and dont have to worry about whether they’re going to be safe tomorrow and that makes me want to never talk to anyone again

i think ive made myself sick

i think ive made myself sick

do you want to kick a guy where it counts?

do you want to kick a guy where it counts?:

manicpixiedreamdestroyer:

promqueenkittynfmbutts:

Does anyone in Boston need $50 and to kick someone in the testicles? because I found the perfect craigslist ad for you

jesus fucking christ this sounds like a job for Neurotic Fuck Squad 

idk okay i saw this a while ago and its bothered me but i didnt say anything but this makes me feel really icky because like some sex workers do have to operate out of CL and these are services they do provide whether its by choice or because they need money and it just sounds like this is a joke and that makes me feel gross like c'mon sex work and the services provided arent something to be laughed at like unless you were actually signal boosting it for people in the area to take them up on then this just bothers me and it really doesnt seem like this was a signal boost

like it seems like all humor is supposed to be directed at the person who posted the ad but the worker who does this will still be included and ridiculed or else (equally bad) its written off as some fun fad adventure lets go beat up men situation when this is something that people have to do to survive

idk 

this bothers me

cries over everything until i fall asleep

cries over everything until i fall asleep

I just fucking want to die..

oh gosh

im sorry

im really sorry

i wish i could do something to make it better

i really do

idk if im able to do that tonight

but

im sorry

when you leave an abusive situation to fall into an abusive situation and then return to another...

when you leave an abusive situation to fall into an abusive situation and then return to another abusive situation to leave the last one

No comments:

Post a Comment